• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• Contemporary kitchen area featuring quality appliances including dishwasher, large fridge, hob, oven, extractor fan, toaster, kettle, Nespresso Coffee machine. Furthermore the kitchen is well equipped with cookware, crockery, cutlery and wine and champagne glasses.
• Living area with fireplace.
• Dining space for 6-8 people.
• Master bedroom featuring 180 x 200cm high quality bed and ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
• Second bedroom features 180x200cm high quality bed.
• Third bedroom features bunk bed (2x 90x200cm).
• Family bathroom featuring bathtub with over-bath shower, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
• Separate toilet.
• Washing machine and dryer in private cellar room.
• Southwest balcony features stunning mountain views.
• Communal ski and boot room on ground floor.
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you at our offices, situated just next to the train station of your convenience, and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand daily providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you to complete your check-out. Check-out is before 10:00am. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
•10% discount on rental equipment with Central Sport including mountain bikes, skis, snowboards etc.
•Ski/boot storage with drying and disinfection system with Central Sport
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your Wengen apartment.
• 1st Payment payable upon booking: 50% of total price for the booked services, tours, activities and/or property
• 2nd Payment payable 14 days before check-in: remaining 50% of total price
• Deposit of CHF 300 payable on or before check-in
• Short-term bookings: 1st Payment shall consist of full price
• Payment via mastercard, visa, maestro international or bank transfer
• 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking;
• 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment
• over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 10% of the amount of the booking
• the Property may only be occupied by the number of people stated in the Contract. If not stated in the Contract, the maximum number of people permitted is equal to the number of beds (not including sofa beds)
• to book additional guests, please select the sofa bed or cot options as appropriate
Review by Gregory - original review posted on airbnb
"Cozy, clean and very practical apartment":
Cozy, clean and very practical apartment for four adults and two kids. Kitchen perfect, nice fireplace to sit and talk, great place to enjoy family vacation. The flat is five minutes from the center of Wengen and has got an amazing view of the surrounding mountains. Rachel of Alpine Holiday Services does everything to make you feel confy and will answer all your questions. Don’t hesitate to talk to her.
(Posted on 18/01/2018)
Write Your Own Review