• Dining area: This space with Japanese wall paintings and stylish white satin-finished table offers a sleek dining area for up to 6 people.
• Living area: This central hub of the apartment is framed by the large south facing glass sliding doors and is furnished with 2 classic style sofas and coffee table. Perfect for enjoying the views from the warmth of the indoors or a social evening at home.
• Kitchen: The high quality kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer is enviable and equipped with sleek white crockery, white wine and red wine glasses, champagne glasses, and cutlery from Sola.
• Master bedroom: With access to the large west-facing wooden clad balcony with uninterrupted views, this bedroom features an extra large double bed (200x200cm) in a handmade Swiss wooden frame, matching drawers, handmade bedside tables, shelving and original paintings from Japan and the UK.
• Ensuite bathroom: The ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and sink offers a state of the art ambience with LED remote controlled lighting.
• Bedroom 2: With 2 single beds each in handmade wooden frames with matching bedside tables and set of drawers this second bedroom is most attractive and offers useful wardrobe space.
• Gallery: The large gallery space is reached via a pull down wooden stairway and offers a separate sleeping area with doubled bed (140x200cm) for 2 further guests.
• Bathroom: With walk in shower, toilet, sink and futuristic LED remote controlled lighting this room is just across the hall from the second bedroom and doubles up as a guest cloakroom.
• South facing balcony: Enjoy dinner al fresco at the large wooden table with uninterrupted views of the famous 4000m Jungfrau and Silberhorn.
• West facing balcony: This spacious covered balcony with loungers is perfect for watching the sunset or a summer evening outdoors.
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you at our offices and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand daily providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you to complete your check-out. Check-out is before 10:00am. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
•10% discount on rental equipment with Central Sport including mountain bikes, skis, snowboards etc.
•Ski/boot storage with drying and disinfection system with Central Sport
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your apartment in Wengen.
• 1st Payment payable upon booking: 50% of total price for the booked services, tours, activities and/or property
• 2nd Payment payable 14 days before check-in: remaining 50% of total price
• Deposit of CHF 300 payable on or before check-in
• Short-term bookings: 1st Payment shall consist of full price
• Payment via mastercard, visa, maestro international or bank transfer
• 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking;
• 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment
• over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller entitled to a complete refund of the amount paid less admin fee of 2% of the full amount of the booking
• the Property may only be occupied by the number of people stated in the Contract. If not stated in the Contract, the maximum number of people permitted is equal to the number of beds (not including sofa beds)
• to book additional guests, please select the sofa bed or cot options as appropriate
Review by Date of Stay: 13 Sept 2014
"Amazing property with unparalleled views!":
We enjoyed our stay in Chalet Aberot. The penthouse has the most amazing views of the mountains and into the Lauterbrunnen Valley. The chalet is brand new and was very clean and comfortable. Working with Rachel was a pleasure. I highly recommend Alpine Holiday Services and would stay here again.
(Posted on 16/10/2014)
Write Your Own Review