• Living area: with two large sofas, 3 arm chairs, rug, TV with DVD player, coffee table, desk area and wood burning stove.
• Kitchen diner: Large fully equipped kitchen area with cream cupboards and large dining table with 8 matching chairs. Oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, filter coffee machine, fridge-freezer, raclette grill, fondue burner and pan. Matching white crockery, pans, mugs, red wine, white wine and champagne glasses, and cutlery.
• Upper balcony: Accessed directly from the open plan living area with views from the Jungfrau to the Lobhorn mountains. Features a solid wooden table and benches.
• Gallery: accessed via a secure solid wooden ladder the gallery offers an additional recreational space overlooking the main living space.
• Master bedroom: situated on the entrance level at the front of the apartment boasting separate sunny balcony, King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of draws, mirror, 2 chairs with matching curtains and blinds.
• Bathroom: a door separates the front of the entrance level such that this bathroom can become ensuite to the master bedroom. Features bathtub, wash basin, toilet, wall mounted cabinet with mirror and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 2: situated on the entrance level, this bedroom features a King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables, wardrobe, shelves, bedside lamps and 2 chairs with matching curtains.
• Bedroom 3: situated on the entrance level, this bedroom features a King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, shelves and chair with matching curtains and blinds.
• Shower-room: on the entrance level with mirrored cabinet, toilet, washbasin, shower-cubicle and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 4: situated on the upper level, this twin bedroom features two single beds, wardrobe, bedside cupboard shelving with lamps and blinds.
• Shower-room 2: inspired by the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz this shower room on the upper level features mirrored cabinet, toilet, washbasin, heated towel rail and shower-cubicle.
• Entrance hall: the entrance hall offers drawers and hanging space for coats, gloves, hats etc
• Boot room: Spacious and private heated storage room for boots, pushchairs, and/or suitcases.
• Ski lockers: Two lockers on the ground floor offer plenty of space to store skis and snowboards
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.