• Living area: with two large sofas, 3 arm chairs, rug, TV with DVD player, coffee table, desk area and wood burning stove.
• Kitchen diner: Large fully equipped kitchen area with cream cupboards and large dining table with 8 matching chairs. Oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, filter coffee machine, fridge-freezer, raclette grill, fondue burner and pan. Matching white crockery, pans, mugs, red wine, white wine and champagne glasses, and cutlery.
• Upper balcony: Accessed directly from the open plan living area with views from the Jungfrau to the Lobhorn mountains. Features a solid wooden table and benches.
• Gallery: accessed via a secure solid wooden ladder the gallery offers an additional recreational space overlooking the main living space.
• Master bedroom: situated on the entrance level at the front of the apartment boasting separate sunny balcony, King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of draws, mirror, 2 chairs with matching curtains and blinds.
• Bathroom: a door separates the front of the entrance level such that this bathroom can become ensuite to the master bedroom. Features bathtub, wash basin, toilet, wall mounted cabinet with mirror and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 2: situated on the entrance level, this bedroom features a King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables, wardrobe, shelves, bedside lamps and 2 chairs with matching curtains.
• Bedroom 3: situated on the entrance level, this bedroom features a King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, shelves and chair with matching curtains and blinds.
• Shower-room: on the entrance level with mirrored cabinet, toilet, washbasin, shower-cubicle and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 4: situated on the upper level, this twin bedroom features two single beds, wardrobe, bedside cupboard shelving with lamps and blinds.
• Shower-room 2: inspired by the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz this shower room on the upper level features mirrored cabinet, toilet, washbasin, heated towel rail and shower-cubicle.
• Entrance hall: the entrance hall offers drawers and hanging space for coats, gloves, hats etc
• Boot room: Spacious and private heated storage room for boots, pushchairs, and/or suitcases.
• Ski lockers: Two lockers on the ground floor offer plenty of space to store skis and snowboards
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you at our offices, situated just next to the train station of your convenience, and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand daily providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you to complete your check-out. Check-out is before 10:00am. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
•10% discount on rental equipment with Central Sport including mountain bikes, skis, snowboards etc.
•Ski/boot storage with drying and disinfection system with Central Sport
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your Wengen apartment.
• 1st Payment payable upon booking: 50% of total price for the booked services, tours, activities and/or property
• 2nd Payment payable 14 days before check-in: remaining 50% of total price
• Deposit of CHF 300 payable on or before check-in
• Short-term bookings: 1st Payment shall consist of full price
• Payment via mastercard, visa, maestro international or bank transfer
• 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking;
• 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment
• over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 10% of the amount of the booking
• the Property may only be occupied by the number of people stated in the Contract. If not stated in the Contract, the maximum number of people permitted is equal to the number of beds (not including sofa beds)
• to book additional guests, please select the sofa bed or cot options as appropriate
Review by Hasnain (posted on airbnb)
"Beautiful and cozy Challet. ":
We were family of 10. About 7 mins walk up hill from the train station. Rachel has been very helpful and prompt. Highly recommended.
(Posted on 24/09/2017)
Review by Erella
"We certainly would go back!":
The on-hand agent, Rachel Padley, was very cooperative and accommodating to our extended family needs.
(Posted on 03/09/2016)
Review by Joseph
"Fantastic time wengen enhanced with a beautiful all purpose apartment managed by the do all Rachel Padley.":
We are a family of 8 and were looking to stay in Wengen in a chalet that could accommodate our needs; Chalet Luna was the find. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, comfortable dining and living room all our families needs and comforts were covered. The management was very helpful and we found the chalet to be what we expected to find. I worry that this review may make it harder to find an opening to re-book for next year
(Posted on 16/10/2014)
Write Your Own Review