• Contemporary kitchen area featuring quality appliances including dishwasher, large fridge, hob, oven, extractor fan, toaster, kettle, Nespresso Coffee machine. Furthermore the kitchen is well equipped with cookware, crockery, cutlery and wine, cocktail and champagne glasses.
• Living area is an interesting fusion of Swiss contemporary and traditional chalet style with wooden beams and high ceilings featuring solid wooden furniture, leather sofa and wood parquet flooring with rug.
• Dining space offers a large wooden table with 6 matching chairs and rug. Perfect for a family or candle lit dinner.
• Bright master bedroom featuring 180 x 200cm high quality Swiss Made mattress in a solid wood bedframe, wardrobe, drawers, mirror and Cable-TV.
• Second twin blue bedroom features 2 90x200cm high quality Swiss Made beds, wardrobe, drawers, and Cable-TV.
• Third twin gold bedroom features 2 90x200cm high quality Swiss Made beds, wardrobe, drawers, and Cable-TV.
• Good sized family bathroom featuring bathtub with over-bath shower, shower cubicle, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
• Second shower room with shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
• Guest toilet and utility room on the upper level features high quality Schulthess washing machine and dryer.
• Main balcony just off living area overlooks the ski piste and features mountain views of the Jungfrau and Lobhorn. Equipped with table and chairs.
• Second balcony on upper level features views towards the Männlichen mountain.
• Third south-west facing balcony on the second floor is accessed directly from the Master bedroom and features a chair with foot rest.
• Separate private ski and boot room near apartment entrance offers useful additional storage space.
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you at our offices, situated just next to the train station of your convenience, and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand daily providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you to complete your check-out. Check-out is before 10:00am. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
•10% discount on rental equipment with Central Sport including mountain bikes, skis, snowboards etc.
•Ski/boot storage with drying and disinfection system with Central Sport
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your Wengen apartment.
• 1st Payment payable upon booking: 50% of total price for the booked services, tours, activities and/or property
• 2nd Payment payable 14 days before check-in: remaining 50% of total price
• Deposit of CHF 300 payable on or before check-in
• Short-term bookings: 1st Payment shall consist of full price
• Payment via mastercard, visa, maestro international or bank transfer
• 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking;
• 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment
• over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller entitled to a complete refund of the amount paid less admin fee of 2% of the full amount of the booking
• the Property may only be occupied by the number of people stated in the Contract. If not stated in the Contract, the maximum number of people permitted is equal to the number of beds (not including sofa beds)
• to book additional guests, please select the sofa bed or cot options as appropriate
Review by Anja
"Eine tolle Wohnung Ski in Ski out, perfekt für den Wintersport":
Wir haben eine tolle Skiwoche in der Wohnung verbracht, jeden Abend den Kamin angezündet und gemütlich gekocht.
Die Betten sind super, die Bäder etwas klein für 6 Personen, die Küche ist gut ausgestattet und die Couch sehr gemütlich.
(Posted on 20/02/2017)
Review by Melchor Family (stayed 28 Dec 2016 - 4 Jan 2017)
Lovely Chalet, we had a wonderful time. Stella is the perfect place to stay. Convenient, great location, excellent views. Many thanks.
(Posted on 09/02/2017)
Write Your Own Review