• with lift access up the mountain just a 420 meter walk from the village center and train station
• situated on a private path in a landscape of 5 wood-crafted Wengen Chalets (to be 6 by the end of 2017). Please see the map provided together with the photos which details where further chalets are being constructed.
• spacious open plan living-dining-kitchen features a central fireplace and doors opening out onto the southwest-facing balcony with breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains
• master bedroom with en-suite bathroom is well appointed with a king-size (180x200cm) bed and private balcony
• en-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks, rain shower and romantic circular bathtub
• second bedroom features a raised ceiling, private balcony and king-size (180x200cm) bed
• third bedroom features 2 singles (each 90x200cm)
• Family bathroom with rain shower, toilet and sink serves these 2 bedrooms
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you at our offices and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand daily providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you to complete your check-out. Check-out is before 10:00am. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
•10% discount on rental equipment with Central Sport including mountain bikes, skis, snowboards etc.
•Ski/boot storage with drying and disinfection system with Central Sport
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your apartment in Wengen.
• 1st Payment payable upon booking: 50% of total price for the booked services, tours, activities and/or property
• 2nd Payment payable 14 days before check-in: remaining 50% of total price
• Deposit of CHF 300 payable on or before check-in
• Short-term bookings: 1st Payment shall consist of full price
• Payment via mastercard, visa, maestro international or bank transfer
• 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking;
• 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment
• over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller entitled to a complete refund of the amount paid less admin fee of 2% of the full amount of the booking
• the Property may only be occupied by the number of people stated in the Contract. If not stated in the Contract, the maximum number of people permitted is equal to the number of beds (not including sofa beds)
• to book additional guests, please select the sofa bed or cot options as appropriate
Review by Emily (Original review posted on Airbnb)
"Lovey apartment, wonderful view, clean, nicely stocked kitchen.":
Rachel was great to work with. Don't hesitate, it's a beautiful place.
(Posted on 06/06/2017)
Review by Stephanie M. (Original review posted on HomeAway)
It was a great trip and a wonderful stay. I wish we were still there! I hope to return!
(Posted on 21/04/2017)
Review by Abdullah A.
The appartment is beyond expected, every thing was so perfect. Highly recommend the place for relaxation. The kitchen is fully equipped. The view from the balcony is amazing. The wifi is so good. The only thing about wengen that you have to come only by train no cars available in the village.
(Posted on 21/04/2017)
Review by David M.
"What a beautiful property!":
Our family of three loved the Penthouse Apartment, and can't wait to get back!
Rachel Padley was great at getting us all the information we needed for our vacation, in a very timely manner.
One of the prettiest properties we've stayed in, I highly recommend it!!
(Posted on 01/09/2016)
Write Your Own Review