• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• central ski-in, ski-out location just seconds from the Männlichen Cable Car
• open plan living-dining-kitchen area features large panoramic windows with views of the Männlichen and Wengen nursery slopes. well equipped kitchen
• master bedroom features a kingsize bed (180x200cm) and is situated just off a dressing area with wardrobes which leads to the shower room
• washing machine and dryer, ski room
• 43 square meters
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you at our offices and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand daily providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you before 10:00 am to complete your check-out. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (2 pillows, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
•10% discount on rental equipment with Central Sport including mountain bikes, skis, snowboards etc.
•Ski/boot storage with drying and disinfection system with Central Sport
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your Wengen apartment.
• 1st Payment payable upon booking: 50% of total price for the booked services, tours, activities and/or property
• 2nd Payment payable 14 days before check-in: remaining 50% of total price
• Deposit of CHF 300 payable on or before check-in
• Short-term bookings: 1st Payment shall consist of full price
• Payment via mastercard, visa, maestro international or bank transfer.
• 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking;
• 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment
• over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 10% of the amount of the booking
• the Property may only be occupied by the number of people stated in the Contract. If not stated in the Contract, the maximum number of people permitted is equal to the number of beds (not including sofa beds)
• to book additional guests, please select the sofa bed or cot options as appropriate
Review by Kelly
Couldn't have been happier with the apartment or the service we received! These 5 stars really are 5 stars. I wanted to write a review on Trip Advisor as well but do not see Alpine Holiday Services listed there so for now, my one and only review is here. Just top notch in everything. There is nothing to say except that we were completely satisfied with everything. I do wish I could remember the name of the unit we stayed in as the location right in town behind the wonderful gift shop and next to the chair lift was fantastic for us. And do ask Rachel for the best places right in town to walk. Our evening walks were some of the highlights of our trip. Wengen and the views are just so amazing.
(Posted on 09/11/2016)
Write Your Own Review