• Location: The Chalet is located a 600 meter walk from the village center and is accessed via a gravel path. Some guests may find the walk steep.
• Heated ski, snowboard and boot lockers with Central Sport: These lockers with drying and disinfection system in the center of town offer the ideal space for all your equipment - from gloves and helmets to skis and snowboards. More information at http://centralsport.ch/de/Winter/Ski--Boot-Depot
• Entrance Hall: Welcoming beamed entrance hall with storage for coats and shoes, Miele tumble dryer. Doors to guest toilet and Miele washing machine.
• Kitchen: Large fully-equipped kitchen area with range of oak cupboards and large extendable table with 6 matching chairs. Door opening onto South facing terrace. AEG oven and hob, Miele dishwasher, microwave, steamer, toaster, coffee machine, fridge-freezer, fondue burner and pan. Tablecloths, crockery, pans, red wine, white wine, champagne glasses.
• Dining area: with table and 4 further chairs, curtains and standing lamp. Glass-paned door opening onto South facing terrace.
• Living area with large chair, black sofa, bean-bag cushions, rug, extra-large flat screen TV with DVD player and DVDs, coffee table and curtains. Door opening onto SW facing terrace.
• Terrace: Extensive terrace bounding South and West aspects of the chalet with panoramic views. 2 tables, 10 fold-up chairs and large wooden bench.
• Landing: wooden staircase leading to entirely wood-cladded landing area.
• Master bedroom: wood-cladded with wooden-framed double bed (160x200), wall lights, matching bedside tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe. Wall mirror, hat stand, folding chair and curtains. Glass-paned door leading to SW facing balcony with panoramic views.
• En suite shower room: with shower cubicle, toilet, wash basin and wall mounted mirror.
• Sauna: separate with wood -slatted reclining space for 3 adults.
• Bedroom 2: wood- cladded with metal-framed double bed (160x200), matching bedside table, lamp and standing lamp, wardrobe, hat stand, folding chair. Curtained windows with SW facing views.
• Bedroom 3: wood-cladded with metal-framed double bed (160x200), bedside table and lamp, standing lamp, wardrobe, hat stand and storage baskets. Curtained double doors leading to SW facing balcony with panoramic views.
• Bedroom 4: wood-cladded with metal-framed double bed (160x200), small bedside table with desk lamp, wardrobe, wall mounted shelving and additional wooden, single-sized sofa bed.
• House bathroom comprising bath with over-bath shower and curtain, toilet and wash basin. Wall mounted mirror with over lighting, large metal storage shelves.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.