This private, guided excursion is suitable for all ages and gives an authentic insight into life as an alpine dairy farmer in one of the most beautiful locations in Switzerland.
- Guided hike from Allmend - Cowshed - Wengen
- Visit and meet the farmer at the cowshed during the evening milking session
- 250g of cheese per adult plus local schnapps
- Private guide throughout
- Children up to 16 are free of charge (maximum 3 children)
Good to know:
- Alpine weather is subject to rapid change and itinerary may be adjusted accordingly. Waterproof clothing is therefore strongly recommended.
- Excursion includes gentle walking on clearly marked, safe paths. However, sturdy walking shoes are always recommended
- Excursion also possible for groups (Maximum 15 persons), price on application.
- Transportation costs are extra and can be arranged. Price indicated above assumes that guests are already in possession of a valid transportation ticket (eg. Jungfrau Travel Pass)